In-Person Participant’s Registration
1. Oral Presentations
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the days of the conference.
- All presentations must run on the Windows operating system – the Laptop and the Multimedia Projector will be available. The recommended software to be used is Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Presentations MUST be submitted to the session coordinator two days in advance to your talk. Having the presentation files loaded in advance will help to ensure that the sessions run according to the schedule without any delays.
- Bring an extra-copy of your presentation to the conference on a USB media storage device. This copy is to be used as a backup if required at the registration table. Make sure the USB media storage device and presentation file is properly labeled with your name, presentation day, and time.
2. Poster Presentations
If you wish to present your research via a poster, a poster presentation session is allocated. Each poster is displayed in one hour session. Dimensions for the posters are 2*3 feet (Width 2 and Height 3). Poster stands will be provided for display by the Conference organizers.
3. Group Registration
All the benefits of in-person participant.
Registration fee includes: Poster/Oral Presenters
- Presentation slot (20min)
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Abstract Book (Hard Copy)
- Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Conference Bag
- Eligibility for all technical sessions and workshops inside the conference
- Free proceeding publication with indexing
- Conference Group Photo
- Presentation certificate
- Conference schedule handout
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journal
If you are unable to attend the conference in person but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer virtual presentations for your convenience. You are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. After the conference has ended, you will receive a copy of the conference program, certificate of presentation, and the book of abstracts along with the conference pack.
Registration fee includes:
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, abstract book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference.
Select your Registration fee category and Register for the conference to enjoy early registration discount rates.