Authors’ Guidelines for Paper Submission
As an author it is crucial to follow the guidelines and formatting instructions to prepare and submit your paper in order to have it published in proceedings.Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
- Each individual is limited to one personal appearance on the program as a presenting author.
- In other words, an author can submit and present only one paper. However, a presenter can always be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
- Each paper can only be submitted in one format at Microsoft Word i.e. (.doc or .docx).
- Submitted papers must NOT be previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before AICTBM 2019 Conference.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document.
- The maximum length of the paper is 15 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the APA Style Guide for management & social sciences and IEEE for technology.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double-spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Numbering all the pages of the paper is must.
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, track and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the word file of your paper, prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference. A presenting author can only present one paper at the conference.
- In Co-Authorship, maximum up to three authors are allowed. In case of absence of author/co-author, paper will be dropped.
- Publication: Best papers of management and social sciences will be shortlisted for publication in a special issue of Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences (AJSS-HEC X Category Research Journal).