Abstract Submission Process
You are invited to send your abstract to the 4th International Conference on Technology and Business Management 2019; you have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline. The abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review and if it is accepted by the reviewer, we will send you the abstract acceptance notification. Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
Download Abstract Template
To ease the submission process and the subsequent follow up process please consider following guidelines, information, tips and terms mentioned.
- Please submit your abstract to the relevant email address provided in the contact list. After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words. Please download the abstract template given and you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Abstracts which do not apply to the correct format will be rejected. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double blind peer review within two weeks after its receipt. The international scientific committee will review your paper. The Conference Chair will be heading the scientific committee and his will be the final decisions with regards to the abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. If the paper is required to be revised, the revised paper is needed to be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 4th International Conference on Technology and Business Management 2019. At least one of the authors of the paper must register and pay the registration fees for the conference by 23rd April 2019 to be included in to the final program
Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt. Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference, if the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration is required to be made independently. However they will be given a discount of 15% from the Non Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee. Please make prior communications with regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
AICTBM conference provides you the opportunity to present your research paper under the conference tracks mentioned in the Call for papers. Please submit your abstracts according to the deadlines in the Dates of Importance. Be a presenter at the 4th International Conference on Technology and Business Management 2019 by selecting your Presentation Mode.
|Final Abstract Submission Deadline||13th April 2019|
|Deadline Of Email For Acceptance Of paper||18th April 2019|
|Deadline For Full Paper Submission||22nd April 2019|
|Deadline For Registration||23rd April 2019|
|Conference For Submission with Late Registration Fee||25th April 2019|
For further Queries
Please set your spam filter to accept messages from Chief Organizer of the 4th AICTBM 2019 Conference Dr. Waqar Alam “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Contact the Conference Secretary in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email from the conference secretariat after sending in your abstract, registrations or inquiry within 48 hours. Please check your spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
We will send you regular updates regarding the conference development. Please go through the said updates and plan your schedule well ahead of time. Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract, this will enable our team to contact you if you should have any issues regarding your abstract or registration.